Getting to Know Lanlogic’s Real People.
Posted: Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 by Gene
One of the most satisfying parts of the job here at Lanlogic is getting to know our customers. There are some truly amazing people who use our services and call on us for help or advice. When I look at our client list, I immediately think about the people behind the business names, the relationships we have with those people, and what we can do to make a difference for them.
Relationships matter at Lanlogic. Making time to get to know about our customers on a personal as well as professional level has helped our team develop more trusting partnerships. It motivates us to make recommendations that speak to your unique needs. We want to know you and we want you to know us. If you haven’t had a conversation with our staff, we encourage you to pick up the phone and give us a call – it makes our day.
How well do you know your Lanlogic support staff? Here’s a quick quiz. Post your answers in the comments below.
1. Has an autographed Superman comic book on their desk.
2. Is originally from the first state.
3. Serves as Port Captain of a local yacht club.
4. Plays a Warforged Fighter named 00110111
5. Regularly stands on their desk to get attention.
6. Has a cat that prefers eating vegetables.