Adding your Microsoft Office 365 email to Outlook 2011, 2016, or Mac Mail (for Mac)
Posted: Wednesday, October 28th, 2015 by Daniel Apana
Outlook 2011 or Outlook 2016
1. Open Outlook for Mac 2011 or 2016. Click on the Tools menu, click Accounts. Click Add an Account, click Exchange or Office 365 Account.
2. Type in your information as follows:
E-mail address: Youremail@domain.com
User name: Youremail@domain.com (again)
Password: Your email password
4. Done! Your account is now added! You can edit the Account description if you so please.
1. Open Mail
2. Fill out the information required and click “Continue”
4. All done! Mail will start downloading and showing up in your inbox shortly.
If you need manual settings for the servers, you can see them here: